When sending artwork, It’s important to get it right…
You’ve selected the products, now you’ll be given the option to upload artwork to our server.
When it comes to supplying your artwork, we require your files in PDF FORMAT ONLY.
When your artwork is submitted, we do a FREE & BASIC file check to ensure they are acceptable to be sent to print.
We do this to ensure that your printed products turn out right.
However, You, the customer, are ultimately responsible for ensuring the complete accuracy of your artwork.
If there are any discrepancies in your artwork, we will get in touch to allow you to correct it.
If you’re ready to send your artwork with your order, follow our guidelines below.
- Ensure that when setting the colour, it is set to CMYK, NOT RGB
- We RECOMMENDED there is a 1mm BLEED around your artwork. This is for the cutting purposes and is crucial to ensure your print is finished correctly.
- Any Text or images in the design should be at least 3mm away from the edge.
- Resolution – We request all your artwork to be supplied as high resolution – 300dpi.
It is important that you prepare your PDF file in the correct way. There are options which must be set for commercial printing:
- Compression Settings (for colour and grey-scale should be down sampled to 300dpi (with “auto compression” set on high).
- Font Embedding – this should be set to “embed all fonts”
Alternatively, if you’ve opted to provide your artwork later or have requested design help, we will contact you once you have processed your order.
Still Not Sure?
CLICK HERE for a Full Technical guide on getting your artwork print ready!
or you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will help you SORT it!